07 aprile 2016

Brand introduction: Charlotte Meentzen

Hi my dearest, 

today i'm going to introduce you a new brand.


Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital Cosmetics is a herbal ingredients based cosmetic Company; production is carried out in-house and, what I always love the most, does not involve the use of animal ingredients. 

Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital product range includes Make-Up, Body Vital, Special Care, Ampoule Ranges for home treatment and Q10 Skin Care for any skin type. There is also a complete range of care products for men too.

Jeanette, from the Charlotte Meentzen team, sent me some products to try and review. She asked me about my skin type and provide me with treatments that suit the most.

I received the Herbal Beauty Aloe Vera Cream, which is perfect for my normal/combination skin and the Pure Nature Eye Care For Demanding Skin, to apply in the eye zone, which is alway not hydrated enough for me :)

In addition, she sent me some samples from the Pure Nature line, both the Day Care and the Night Care for Normal skin.

So I will first try the Pure Nature line (skin + eye care) for few days, until the skin care samples will last and then let you know how they feel on my skin. Then I will start using the Aloe vera cream for longer (as it is a full size) and do another review.

Love, 

Em

(all pictures below)

- - - - - - 

Ciao mie care, 

oggi voglio parlarvi di un nuovo brand.

Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital Cosmetics è un marchio completamente naturali, con ingredienti prodotti in loco e assolutamente non testati sugli animali, che come sapete è molto importante per me.

I prodotti di Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital Cosmetics variano dal make up, ai prodotti per il corpo, per la casa e una linea complete al Q10 per la skin care. Inoltre, vi è una gamma completa anche per gli uomini!

Jeanette, del team Charlotte Meentzen, mi ha inviato alcuni prodotti da testare. Mi ha chiesto alcune informazioni sulla mia pelle e poi ha confezionato per me i prodotti più adatti.

In particolare ho ricevuto la Herbal Beauty Aloe Vera Cream, che è perfetta per la mia pelle mista, e il Pure Nature Eye Care For Demanding Skin, da usare sul contorno occhi, che è sempre poco idratato per me :)







Inoltre mi ha mandato alcuni campioncini della linea Pure Nature, sia la Day Care che la  Night Care per per pelli normali.




Quindi, proverò prima la linea Pure Nature, in modo da testare in combinazione il contorno occhi e le creme giorno e notte. Quando i sample saranno finiti vi farò una recensione sulla base del poco tempo che ho potuto testarli.

Poi proverò per un periodo più lungo la crema viso all'aloe e farò un'altra recensione.

Vi abbraccio

Em







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento